Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Layout Change

Ok so the blog has been a little messy the last 24 hours or so but I thought it was time to change from the pregnancy theme to something a little bit more up with the times since my little angels are nearly 4 months old.

Today has been another busy but good day. I went to the dentist this morning and Mom kept the boys. I was only gone about an hour and when I got home we decided to go to lunch and run a few errands before I went to the doctor today at 2. Getting out of the house with them is always an adventure but once again they were very well behaved and such wonderful babies! Mom went with me to the doctor since I had a good dose of drugs this morning at the dentists office and before heading to the OB. I had an IUD inserted (fun fun) so I am now baby/pregnancy free for 5 years! What a blessing because I don't know what I would do if I had another one on the way any sooner haha...everyone always asks if I will have another and at first I said no very firmly, but now I am thinking once I am older and depending on how life plays out I would like to try just once more to get my little princess, Avery Grace! I just have to have at least one girl to make rotten and deck out in bows and pink. Plus I want to be able to take her to Delta Gamma Mother/Daughter Teas and do all the fun girly stuff you just can't do with little boys. However for the next several years I am looking forward to dirt, bugs, trucks and sports. Little boys can be so much fun too and I am sure mine will be TWICE the fun!

I think I am done editing the layout till next time. I really like the black and white and am glad that I can use the beautiful pictures Carrie took for our family.Once again another blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment