Tuesday, October 13, 2009

New Email

Hello everyone. Just a little FYI my old email ajayw86@aol.com is getting loaded up on spam so I made the change to gmail. My new email is amandajw86@gmail.com

Thank you all for the sweet comments regarding the pictures of the boys. Today they have been been pretty good. My Aunt Laurie was here for a while holding while I took care of some online stuff and yesterday they spent a few hours with their Nana and one of her friends at the house. The rest of the week seems a little fuzzy. Tomorrow Mom is helping me out while I go to the dentist and a doctors appointment and then on Friday my cousin and her kiddos will be in town and my sister too for the weekend! Busy busy busy!

I scheduled the boys 4 month old check up for the end of this month! I cannot believe they are getting so big. They are taking their first road trip with me to Tyler the weekend prior to my birthday and luckily my Mom is going to go too. I have so many friends there who I want to see and who also want to meet the boys so it works out perfect to go for Delta Gamma's initiation weekend. I am a little worried about how they will do in the car, but hope that if we leave early enough Saturday it will be during their normal sleep time. My 4 hour trip might easily take a little longer but they are usually good car riders as long as somebody is there to help me catch the spit up. Thank goodness for Mom going with me! It is going to be such a treat for me to get to see old friends especially considering when I left Tyler Easter weekend last year I had every intention of returning...darn that bed rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment