Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Little R&R Outside

Yesterday before my cousin Kim left with her two kiddos we enjoyed a little outside time in the front yard. I put down a comforter and pillows for the boys and we all sat outside for a while enjoying the beautiful weather we have had the past few days. The boys and I enjoyed it so much that we are doing the same thing now. This morning I got up at 5:30 with Reece and then Jason at 6:30 and typically we would go back to sleep after Ryan leaves but this morning we didn’t. I got a few things done around my house and then headed to Moms to clean up here like I try to do weekly. Needless to say I knew the boys would go back to sleep which would buy me some time to get things done and it worked. Now at 11:30 the house is cleaned (minus the ironing which can wait) and we are in the backyard enjoying another beautiful sunshine day. The boys are getting their rest and Momma is getting her relaxation! What could be better than that?

Here are pictures from yesterday (the adorable Nike outfits from Aunt Lala. I love em!)






...and here are some pictures from today (i take pictures EVERY day!)




No comments:

Post a Comment