Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Our Latest Adventures

Always something…Ryan and I spent last night at the ER. I am anemic (STILL) and my girl time has been very different. Without getting into details I appear to be “healthy” but I had no idea babies could have this kind of effect on my body! We didn’t get in till about 1:30am and believe it or not the wait went y pretty fast. Mainly because the people in the ER were crazy. At one point I thought Ryan, Mrs. Gina and I were going to die laughing and the crazy man who was telling everyone about how vampires were going to be legalized and the world wouldn’t be here in 30 years so we might as well start killing and eating each other. Rather interesting…anyways things seem to be ok. I am still having some issues but was told not to worry and just to take it easy which is something you can’t do with two babies!

Speaking of babies…my little bundles of love are doing rather well. Jason is holding his head up and just loves to look around and take it all on. With Reecy it’s a different story. I laugh because its like I havea nearly 3 month old and a newborn still. Reece is starting to focus more when you talk to him and is just now trying to pick up his head which is something Jason started about 3 ½ weeks ago. It’s so weird because their gestational age according to how they were measuring was about a 4 week difference and now its as though their developmental milestones are spaced out about a month apart. So weird?

Over the weekend we moved the boys stuff from my parents house to mine & Ryan’s. We painted the bedroom the boys are staying in and also changed out the fan and fixtures in the room. It made a huge difference. We would love to replace carpet but don’t want to put that kind of money into the house yet even though it is tempting considering the color and age of the carpet. Haha one step at a time I guess…for now the boys room is the one place in the house that I wanted to make their own. Organization helps so much and before they didn’t have a room…instead they had a house with stuff in every room!

We have tried for the last 2 weeks to get the boys pictures taken. The first weekend Reece had a cold and the second weekend just didn’t work out. Luckily this Sunday we are going to give it another shot! My sister spent an arm & a leg on Halloween costumes for the boys and I cannot wait to dress them up and have pictures made. I am not even going to tell you what they are yet because when you seem them it will be just that much cuter! We are also taking some other pictures…all of which I am very excited about.

The weekend plans include lots of grandparents! On Friday we are going to Grandma Judi & PawPaw Toms (Ryan’s Dads side of the family) to spend time with them and the boys will also meet their great great grandmother and Grandma Judi’s aunt sister for the first time. I believe Ryans Dad will be there too so they will have lots of arms to hold them. On Saturday Granny Jean (Ryans grandmother on his moms side) is coming out to our house. She hasn’t seen the boys since the weekend they were born and can hardly stand it anymore! Then on Sunday after pictures I am sure we will take it easy and spend some time with my parents. It cracks me up because since we moved all of the baby stuff over to the other house my mom has made her own baby haven equipped wither own burp rags, pack n play, bibs, nunu’s, blankets, nose sucker and more! I give it a few months and she will have a crib here too for the little guys. The boys are so lucky to be blessed with such loving families.

I have been promising new pictures so here you go…

My dear friend Elizabeth came to stay and fell in love w/ little man!


I bought the pants & hat at The Childrens Place. Soooo cute!

Priceless facial expression & yet so typical!

Reece doing a little R&R

When we go to my parents the boys love to sit on top of the hot tub with the blowers on :)


Ryans best friend Ryan & the boys!


This is how I got my stiff neck (a week later still stiff) Look at Reece's leg...so sweet!

Jason ready to got to Ryan T's birthday party!

He loves his Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment