Friday, September 11, 2009

Engaged, more sleep, lots of visitors!


So I am getting really bad about updating now that I don’t have internet at my house. So instead of giving you a big lengthy novel I’ll just hit a few our most recent high points!

First of all Ryan proposed last week. It was totally unexpected and I knew eventually it would happen but certainly not last week! Anyways of course I said yes. How did he do it is always the famous question. Well, it’s a funny story. He isn’t a good liar so when he came upstairs to tell me he had to go someplace to help jump somebody’s car who had the jumper cables I thought to myself yah right why do you have to go if they have cables? So anyways he said I just really have to go get something. So while he was gone I finished my bath and when he came home I had on his shorts and t-shirt my hair up in a red and white stripped towel with one screaming baby in my arms and the other upstairs on the monitor. He had a gift in his hands when he came in the door and a big grin and at that point I was so annoyed by the crying I wasn’t thinking much of anything. Anyways while the kids were still screaming he insisted on me opening it so I did and it was an empty bottle he had made with a note on the inside saying how much he loves me and at the end it said will you marry me? Of course I laughed at first and he got down on one knee and proposed with the ring and I said yes. Awww so sweet…in the meantime the kids where still screaming. Very typical lol Here is a picture of the ring.


In other news Ryan and I both had visitors this week. The start of the week kicked off with Ryans best friend, Ryan and then on Tuesday one of my good friends from college came to stay and left today. I was spoiled by here! Every night Jason slept in her bedroom and she would feed J while I took care of Reece. It was so so so nice to only have to deal with one baby for the night. The boys are getting better about sleeping. Jason is sleeping in his crib (on his tummy) and has been going right back to sleep after feedings. The biggest challege is getting himdown for the first time. Reece has been sleeping mostly with me and in his car seat. Hes growing, but I still fear he will choke on the spit up from his reflus. Its stillnot getting any better! He is starting to get over his cold but is still stuffy but again I think it has to do with the reflux.

Jason had a nice little outing with us this past weekend. We went over to the Torres's for Ryans (Ryans friend) birthday and then visited with Ryans Dads family. I still haven't gotten a picture up with Ry's Dad and the boys and the pictures of Ryans friend Ryan and the boys are still on my camera back at the house. I'll have to add those later.

Reece will go back to the doctor the end of next week for a growth check up. They don't have well checkups till 4months but the doctor wants to watch Reece because he has fallen off his growth curve. Maybe he just hasn't hit his growth spurt yet, who knows. Well for today I am finishing laundry and then Ryan and I are going to paint at the house and prepare the boys nursery. My sister is in town for the weekend and J & R can't wait to be spoiled by Aunt Ashy. Hopefully pictures will take place tomorrow for the boys...not sure yet but I have my fingers crossed. My sister bought them halloween costumes but I dont yet know what they are. Oh I can't wait to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment