Saturday, January 16, 2010

Its the little things...

From about 10:30 till 3 this morning I had a least one of the boys crying. I have no idea what got into them but it was like I would get one asleep and the other one would start to fuss and then we would have about 15 minutes of sleep time and then before you knew it one of them was back up. Frustrating and 6 bottles in one night! Maybe they were just really hungry for some reason I don’t know. However on a positive note after 3 they went back to sleep and Reece got up when Ryan left and ate again but Jason stayed asleep from 3 till 11 this morning which was soooo nice. I was able to get up and shower while they were both sleeping and then just as I finished Reece woke up so I feed him and then gave him a bath and then Jason was up so they both got morning bottles and then I gave J a bath. Luckily Reece was ready for a morning cat nap so while he slept Jason and I played on the floor and read books. It is always nice to not feel stressed and to have that one on one time with just one of the boys. It doesn’t happen often, but it makes me smile when it does and reminds me just how precious they are despite the 4 ½ hours of crying the night before.

No comments:

Post a Comment