Tuesday, January 19, 2010

God is good...no HE is AMAZING

Ok so after 6 months of wondering if there was something more going on with Reece we can finally rest assure because his blood test for SMith Lemli and the genetic testing all came back normal. What a huge blessing! I got tears in my eyes today as I listened to the voicemail. This means a lot of things...

1- we have come to the end of the road with doctor visits minus the MRI, feeding therapy and surgery in May

2- a whole lot less worrying in general

3- if Ryan gets another job I don't have to worry as much about a genetic diagnosis being pre-existing when we change insurances

4- I will begin looking for jobs to go to work in Aug.

5- God is still on our side and always has been with little Reece and I think this is His way of showing us that all he really needs is just a little time!

1 comment:

  1. Amanda that is so awesome! I am so excited for you, that is such a HUGE sigh of relief for you and your family. Just goes to show how much power is in prayer and you have had so many people praying for you from the beginning. I am so thrilled!!!

    ReplyDelete