Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Not cut out for potty training...

OK this video has taken me forever to upload so I could post it...this afternoon J kept grabbing his diaper indicating something to do with either going potty or he went potty. Long story short I got it all on tape. I'll warn you I tried to cover little boy parts so if you are offended I'm sorry- don't watch but if you need a good laugh you might watch. Just another funny memory in the Williams household. Oh and my question at the end was serious. I know big boys don't but wasn't sure to do with little boys...haha learning process for us all I guess?

I am not posting the direct link because his little man junk is shown in the preview...oh well.

Here is the link for this clip. You will have to copy and paste it.

http://youtu.be/FOsj45xM1o0

No comments:

Post a Comment