Sunday, May 22, 2011

Many Memories To Be Made...

When Ryan dropped the boys off today they started looking for Papa since his truck was here. I had Mom and Dad ready for the camera in the backyard because something told me they would spot the swing set before we were done unpacking all of their stuff from Ryan's car. And of course they found it! I pretty much missed the reaction of seeing it so thank goodness for modern day technology!





The boys tired out quickly since they got in close to bed time but something tells me that they will be playing in here for a while to come. We are going to put a baby safety gate up on the entrance of the rockwall before somebody flips out! I just pray they don't hurt themselves, but I think if we keep a close eye on them and they get plenty of practice then we should be in good shape! Pictures to come...I must get to bed...early morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment