Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Little Moments

I love my sweet boys so very much. Yes, they drive me bonkers sometimes, but wow I cannot even imagine my life without them. Tonight the boys had a late nap so they weren't ready for their normal bedtime and even if they were they wouldn't even think about getting in their bed! One of our neighbors was playing guitar with their amp on full blast (or so it seemed). You could hear the music inside our house and Jason I think associated it with thunder which REALLY freaks him out. Poor baby! So we went downstairs and did the car puzzle, watched The Backyardigans and cuddled up on the couch. After the toothbrush song on Nick JR. we decided to go brush our own teeth and read Goodnight Moon. Then they got their blankets and crawled back into my lap. I rocked them both and sang songs (which is not a normal things I do- I can count all the times I have rocked...I swear its why my boys have been such good sleepers...rocking=dependent sleepers....no rocking=independent sleepers) Anyway it was really sweet, but they are getting so big that there is hardly enough room for them both in my lap in the chair! After singing every kid song I knew and several made up ones I asked them if they were ready to get in their bed. Without a fuss they jumped out of my lap with their blankets, gave me kisses and walked over to their beds. I picked them up and they both curled up with their little blankets and went to sleep. So sweet :)

Here are a few videos I wanted to share that I didn't put up on the blog because it was during my non-blogging phase.























Working on loading all the photos to photoalbums to snapfish from 12 months on since I haven't done that! Shame on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment