Thursday, June 9, 2011

Sweet Sweet Summer Time!

Tuesday, June 7, was my last working day and Wow it’s been so nice to be home with the boys again. The days are long and this job is way more tiring than a classroom of 21, but none the less much more rewarding. (However I think 2 months will be plenty of time to enjoy and then it’s hi ho hi ho off to work I go!) We have enjoyed being outdoors a lot! The boys love playing outside and in the new swing set. I have learned that during the nap time I too can enjoy the sun and work on my tan since the tanning membership didn’t work out! Those places could make much more money if they had child care built into the membership for the 20 minutes that you tan…but that’s just my suggestion!

Outdoor activities have included swimming in the baby pool, coloring, toting the wagon around picking up sticks and toys from the yard, playing in the waterhose, riding the mule with Grandma and Papa, bubbles…you name it!
















This video is pretty funny. It just goes to show the personalities of both boys. Jason, the little stinker and Reece, the happy child unless stinker does something to him. (...ithe mess in the garage at the end)






I just love Reece's little pouty face!

No comments:

Post a Comment