Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

Well I enjoyed my final 3 day weekend and summer is just right around the corner. For Memorial Day Dad grilled some burgers and the boys played outside which is by far their favorite past time! I took the booys to chickfila to play during the day. They hated the food but loved the play area. We also made a trip to Toys R Us and they were so cute. The both got "broom-brooms" also known as motorcycles! I bought two little cheap ones and then we got one pretty cool bigger one for them to share. They forgot about the big one so I figured I can put it away for now. Our Toys R Us trip was really intended for buying a potty which we did too! Jason picked out the Disney's Cars potty. It vroommmms when you flush it....not so sure about the potty training but hopefully it will be something I can start working on this summer. We will see. Here are some pictures from the weekend. I have a photo on my phone of Jason in the store holding his potty which I really need to upload too.











No comments:

Post a Comment