Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Gearing Up For Spring!

Sunshine! Sunshine! Sunshine! Yesterday and today both were such beautiful days. Yesterday I met my Mom for lunch and then the boys and I made our weekly grocery run to Wal-Mart. I have seen the carts with the baby seat on them before, but finding one of those is usually next to impossible and certainly not in the parking lot. I am sure I could get one inside more times than not but who wants to load two kids into one cart and unload into another? Not this girl! Anyways lucky for me a cart with the baby seat was right by where we parked so I stole it and it was a great steal. Jason sat in the children’s seat for twins and Reece sat in the infant seat. They were so good and for once I had plenty of room in my cart. I saw a set of older twin girls (who might I add were adoable) and they were in the double passenger kid cart. To think one day I will be pushing on of those around...hahaha oh boy...Here are my little champs shopping with Mommy!


After we finished our shopping we enjoyed a little time outside in the beautiful weather. The boys played in the drive in their bouncer and walker and then I started getting worried after about 10 minutes that they would fry. Goodness lets hope we never have that issue again...so I brought them under the porch. I was enjoying being outside so much that I had this great idea of going on a walk but the boys I guess weren't up to it and being in the stroller turned into a total melt down so we came inside and had bottles. I attempted to put them down for a nap, but they were pretty set in their ways that they weren't going for a walk or down for a nap. As a result my little angels went napless from 11:30am till bedtime. It actually wasn't too bad.


Today we decided to take advantage of the weather again and had better luck or should I say behavior. I met up with up with Aunt Laurie and her friend and we took off for what felt like a walk around the world in turbo speed. Before we even got down the road 5 houses my caves felt like they were on fire and when we were done my arms hurt from pushing the stroller. Tonight calls for a nice long hot bath and I think a little bit of icyhot. If would have started walking like that 8 months ago there would be nothing left to burn off! As for the boys they loved it. Reece fell right to sleep which was good because I had him enclosed in the stroller so the coolness didn't get to his little ears. As for Jason he rode shotgun taking it all in. About 1/2 way through he finally decided to take a little cat nap. After our long stroll I was about to die, but the boys were awake and played with puppies and my cousin Tyler. Jason loves dogs and Reece is starting to become more aware of them too. Its just so cute! I love the stage that Jason is at right now. I wish Reece would catch up to him so they could play together without Jason beating him up. Poor little guy...soon enough his time will come.

 
As for new little things the boys are doing...Jason blows bubbles with mouth now all the time and one o the two teeth that are trying to come through have budded. I don’t really know how that process works. I am not sure if the worse is over or yet to come. I am pretty certain though it is yet to come. Well, I need to get home and start dinner. Ryan is going to the Sprint store to hopefully get his phone working again so I have been able to put it off for a little bit. Have lots more to share including a few more video clips from my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment