Tuesday, March 30, 2010

9 Months Old

Ok so fire me I haven't updated in weeks and I just notices I haven't added a photo album in 3 months. So maybe I am slacking on my blog skills, but I assure you I am making good use of my free time! Today the boys are 9 months old. Yesterday my Mom and I took them for a 2 hour 9 month old check up. The little guys both had to get two shots and all and all everything seemed ok. The doctor does want Jason to start physical therapy for his feet. His feet stay clenched and if its not corrected then it could cause problems with him walking (why do my kids have the weirdest things working against them lol). As for Reece all his stuff seems to be ok at the moment. the doctor was still alarmed by his size so we are doing a few changes to his feeding to hopefully help boost the calories. He goes in for his brain and spinal MRI next Thursday which he has to be sedated for.

Jason 19.8 pounds 28 inches
Reece 13.14 pounds 25 1/2 inches

Over the weekend we decided to do Easter Bunny pictures...lets just say they didn't turn out as good as I hoped. The boys were so so tired by the time we got to the front of the line. Once they got in the rabbits lap they were moving around so much that Jason blew out the buttons in his crotch and their pant legs made it look like they were wearing sorts with knee highs socks. As for the smile...well lets just say that was not going to happen. Any other time and they would have been happy go lucky. Oh well. We spent the rest of the day at Great Grandma Judis.


I would try and update from the days that have posted but I really don't think I can find the time. As we speak I have one in the stand up activity center and Jason is crawling all over the place with his attention drawn to everything he shouldn't be playing with. Oh I guess if you didn't know that he is crawling you do now! He also has his two bottom front teeth at last. That is all for now. I am going to upload the three albums of picture from 6-9 months. Happy viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment